Roasted Fingerlings With Creamy Blue Cheese SauceFrom keni 3 years ago
- 2lbs fingerling potatoes shopping list
- drizzle of olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 8oz blue cheese crumbles shopping list
- 2T fresh chives, chopped shopping list
- 2 pieces smoked bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled shopping list
- about 1T fresh lemongrass, minced(sub a lil grated lemon peel, if needed, but if you can find the lemongrass, please use it :) shopping list
- dash of hot sauce shopping list
- fresh ground pepper and a lil kosher or sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place taters in a single layer on a roasting pan or heavy baking sheet or similar.
- Drizzle with a lil olive oil and toss well to coat lightly.
- Sprinkle with a lil salt and pepper then toss again.
- Roast in a 425 oven for about 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- While taters are roasting, combine cream and cheese in a small, heavy sauce pan.
- Heat over medium low heat, stirring often, until melted and creamy
- Add chives, bacon, hot sauce, lemongrass and salt and pepper and increase temperature slightly.
- Let heat at a high simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring often, to thicken.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly before serving over potatoes.