Roasted Tofu LollipopsFrom DetroitTokyo 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the oil, paprika, salt and pepper. Whisk to incorporate.
- Cut the tofu into cubes and gently toss to coat with the mixture. I did them one by one.
- Place each tofu cube in single layer on baking sheet
- Roast for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, flip over and return for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Stick each with a toothpick/short skewer/bamboo fork and top with a bit of pesto.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!