Decadent Oatmeal BarsFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed shopping list
- 1/4 cup warm coffee shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas or soybeans, about 1 2/3 cups mashed (I used my three-bean butter) shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp barley malt syrup shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups quick oats shopping list
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-bran cereal shopping list
- 1/3 cup craisins shopping list
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 300F, line a 9" square pan with parchment.
- In a bowl, whisk together flaxseed and coffee, let stand 10 minutes.
- Beat in the mashed beans, peanut butter, sugar, malt syrup, honey and melted butter until well blended.
- Stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, oats, cocoa, All Bran, Craisins, almonds and chocolate chips.
- Press firmly into the pan.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours before slicing.
- Wrap individual bars in plastic, then foil, and store at room temperature up to 2 weeks (or freeze up to 2 months)
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze126 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Sweet Suite159 members
School Lunches And Snacks76 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
We Love It But134 members
Bake Sale126 members