Pot Roast In A Crock PotFrom DetroitTokyo 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups water + 1 1/2 tsp beef Better Than Bouillon or equivalent of beef stock/water + beef bouillon shopping list
- 1/4 cup A1 steak sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup Jameson whiskey shopping list
- 3 pound rump roast (beef), tied shopping list
- onion powder, garlic powder, Emeril's Essence, sea salt & black pepper for rub shopping list
- 1 pound red skin poatoes, cubed shopping list
- 1 pound baby carrots shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine A1, whiskey, and water/stock. Whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture into crock. Add pot roast. Rub spices into meat, turning as you go to get a good distribution.
- Add carrots around roast. Add potatoes on top of carrots.
- Place top on crock. Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove string from roast before serving.
- Serve with juices from crock or thicken up with flour/cornstarch to turn into a gravy.