Oven-roasted Chicken WingsFrom DetroitTokyo 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Rinse wings & pat dry. Place in roasting pan in single layer, skin side up.
- Drizzle oil evenly over all wings.
- Season liberally with Magic & pepper.
- Turn wings over and season other side. Turn back over.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn temperature to 400F and bake for an additional 15-25 minutes, until golden brown and desired crispness of skin is achieved.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!