Baked Hard-cooked EggsFrom tuilelaith 2 years ago
How to make it
- Place the eggs in a muffin tray so they do not move around.
- Turn the oven to 325 degrees.
- Put in oven for about 25-30 minutes and remove!
- Not only are they tastier, but they also are much easier to peel!
- NOTE: I used the wild crazed chicken eggs that were brown. The eggs came out slightly brown. I am assuming it was the shell color going through. It did not stop me from using them and enjoying them.
- They are much easier to peel, they do taste better AND it saves water!
- I love all of it.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating1 people
This is a good way to make hard boiled eggs. I baked them for 27 minutes and ran cold water over them to stop the cooking process. The eggs were easy to peel. Thanks Tuilelaith for this tip.DaleInCO in Centennial loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!