Chili's Skillet Queso CopycatFrom moxie2burn 3 years ago
- 16-ounce Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika shopping list
- 2 cups homemade tomato-based ground beef chili (NO beans) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 1 cup 2% milk shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ground chipotle pepper shopping list
- 4 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the Velveeta into cubes.
- Combine the cheese with the remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until cheese melts, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes (do not skip this step; it allows the flavors to blend and the dip to thicken slightly).
- Serve hot with tortilla chips for dipping.
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
- Not added to any groups yet!