Hamburger Stroganoff SkilletFrom cinnamongal 1 year ago
- 1 – 1 1/2 pounds hamburger meat shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic shopping list
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 (13.25 ounce) can mushrooms, drained (could use fresh mushrooms) shopping list
- 1 (10.25 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef gravy shopping list
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, Optional (could use more or less and could use fresh broccoli) shopping list
- pasta or rice shopping list
How to make it
- Brown hamburger, garlic, and onions in a skillet on top of the stove.
- Drain and return to skillet.
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- In a bowl combine mushrooms, mushroom soup, sour cream, pepper, salt, Worcestershire, flour and beef gravy; mix well with spoon.
- Pour soup over hamburger, add broccoli continue to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve over noodles or rice, or you can cook a half package of noodles and just add them to the skillet before serving.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!