Basil Pesto Chicken panini SandwicheFrom beckysc 5 years ago
- Wildtree basil pesto Blend shopping list
- 1 small focaccia loaf shopping list
- 1 jar roasted red bell peppers, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 pound sharp provolone cheese shopping list
- Wildtree Natural grapeseed oil shopping list
- 1 lb. boineless shinless chicken breast shopping list
- Wildtree roasted garlic grapeseed oil shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare Basil pesto Blend according to directions
- In a medium skillet, saute chicken breast in 2 T. Roasted Garlic Grapesee Oil.
- Cook until chicken is done.
- Cut focaccia loaf into 4 pieces, sliced horizontally
- Brush with prepared Basil Pesto Blend.
- Place chicken, red bell peppers, and provolone cheese onto the sandwich. Place each sandwich onto the grill until the focaccia is toasted and the cheese begins to melt.
The Cookbeckysc Webster, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!