Tuna And Feta Pasta SaladFrom christinem 4 years ago
- 1 12 to 16 oz. package macaroni or other small shaped pasta shopping list
- 2 6 oz cans tuna, preferably packed in water shopping list
- 3 scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chopped, seeded cucumber (I use English and leave the skin on for color) shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise, give or take shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 t. dried marjoram shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, grated shopping list
- 5 oz. crumbled tomato and basil flavored feta cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta to al dente as per package directions; drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, tuna, scallions, cucumbers and red bell pepper.
- In separate bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, olive oil, marjoram and garlic. Stir into pasta mixture, adding more mayonnaise if desired. Stir in feta and fresh basil. Season with salt & pepper.