Peanut Butter CheesecakeFrom cheffiona 3 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 2 packages (8 ounces, each) cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, stiffly beaten shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 bag of peanut butter melts, micro and then spread on top of cheesecake and decorate with whipped fresh cream if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the crust ingredients and then press into bottom of a 9in springform pan and chill, you can put some crumbs up the sides if you wish.
- For filling, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, butter, vanilla in bowl until smooth, about 2 minutes, fold in the whipped cream andspoon into crust refrigerate overnight.
- for topping melt the melts and spread over the cold cheesecake and return to fridge to chill for about 30 minutes and then you can decorate with fresh cream flowers.