A Different Kind Of Fried PorkFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 2/3 cup of lime juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of dark rum shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of ground ginger shopping list
- 2 1/2 lbs. of thin cut pork chops, boneless and pounded slightly shopping list
- seasoned flour with adobo seasoning and some black pepper shopping list
- 4 tbsp of olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of butter shopping list
- bunch of scallions, trimmed bias cut shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the lime juice, soy sauce, rum, garlic and ginger in a large zipper topped bag. Add pork chops that have been pounded slightly.
- Massage and marinate for 24 hours.
- Drain chops and pat dry.
- dredge the chops in seasoned flour. (1 1/3 cups of flour-2 tsp adodo and 1 tsp of pepper)
- Boil reserved marinade until reduced by 2/3. Can be used as a dipping sauce.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet.
- Fry the dredged pork chops in hot butter/oil about 4 minutes first side and 3 minutes second side. You want them nice and golden brown.
- Put on platter and scatter with scallions. Dipping sauce on side.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!