Italian Marinade ChickenFrom j_dub76 2 years ago
- 6-8 Boneless, Skinless chicken breast tenders shopping list
- 1 Cup Italian dressing shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of water shopping list
- 1 Tsp dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 Tsp salt (I like to use the Himalayan Pink salt on this dish) shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp ground clove shopping list
- 1 Tsp dried sage shopping list
- 1 Tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves of Fresh Chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Chopped ginger shopping list
- 1-2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Chopped onion shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk all items together and add chicken to the mixture. Wrap in plastic wrap and marinade in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Coat pan with Olive Oil add chicken and about a cup of the marinade.
- Cook in a deep pan with a lid on a medium heat and flip after about halfway through.
- This is also really nice grilled on a low temp.
The Cookj_dub76 Boise, Idaho
- Not added to any groups yet!