Twice-baked Red PotatoesFrom j_dub76 4 years ago
- 5-6 small red potatoes shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves Chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp rosemary Chopped shopping list
- 4 basil leaves chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp butter shopping list
- Chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/8th Cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Shredded romano cheese shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 Tsp kosher salt shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Bake red potatoes.
- When done, cut the potatoes in half and scoop out most of the potato into a mixing bowl and place the skins on a cookie sheet.
- Heat oven to 425 and brush skins with a light coating of olive oil. Cook for about 10-15 minutes, or until they start to get a golden crisp and remove.
- Mix the potatoes with all the ingredients except the shredded cheese and add the cream last and slowly until desired texture is reached.
- Fill potato skins with the mashed potatoes and top with the shredded cheese.
- Put back into oven for about 10 minutes and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
The Cookj_dub76 Boise, Idaho
- Not added to any groups yet!