Luau PorkFrom mcboo 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cut or stab the meat with a sharp knife.
- Making slash marks to rub the other ingredients into.
- Sprinkle sea salt all over the meat rubbing it in to the meat.
- Sprinkle the liquid smoke all over and massage the meat.
- Put in slow cooker/crock pot on low.
- I cooked mine approx. 17 hrs.
- The meat is so tender.
- You can adjust the liquid smoke adding more or less depending on your tastes.
- We ate the meat plain for the first meal. Other meals I added BBQ Sause and served it on buns. I have also put it on pitas and topped with cheese, made a pizza crust and topped it with meat and cheese and baked ( sometimes I add pineapple to the pizza).