Refrigerator Pickled AsparagusFrom cheffiona 1 year ago
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed, washed, dried shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons salt shopping list
- 6 large cloves of garlic, sliced thinly shopping list
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard seeds shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of fennel seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and dry the asparagus and then trim of the fibrous parts and arrange them vertically in a large glass jar. In a saucepan mix together the remaining ingredients and bring mixture to the boil then pour the hot liquid over the fresh asparagus in the jar, then leave the jar to cool at room temperature then refrigerate with the lid on for 48 hours.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!