Banana Peanut Butter BreadFrom cinnamongal 3 years ago
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 large) shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 packages (1.5 oz each) chocolate covered peanut butter candy cups, cut into small pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark pan).
- Grease and flour bottom only of 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In large bowl with electric mixer, beat sugar and butter on medium speed until creamy.
- Add eggs, milk, vanilla and bananas.
- Beat about 30 seconds or until well blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients except candy.
- Mix just until moistened.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons cut up candy. With spoon, fold in remaining candy. Pour into pan.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan to cooling rack.
- Finely chop the reserved 2 tablespoons candy; sprinkle on warm bread.
- Cool completely, about 2 hours.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!