Pork & Veggie Stir FryFrom DetroitTokyo 2 years ago
- 4 oz. rice noodles shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- red pepper flakes, to taste shopping list
- 1/3 cup water, stock, or wine shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 tsp toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 12 oz. pork tenderloin cut into 1-2 inch chunks shopping list
- 1 cup sliced carrots shopping list
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed & halved shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (button/shiitake/baby bella) shopping list
- 1 cup sliced zucchini shopping list
- 2-4 green onions, white/light green & green parts sliced & separated shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain & set aside. (I ran mine under cold water so they wouldn't stick together too much - gasp! - but also tossing bit a splash of toasted sesame oil would work.)
- Combine cornstarch, sugar, red pepper flakes, water and soy sauce in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oils in a large skillet or wok over medium-high. Add ginger, garlic, and pork. Cook for 3 minutes then stir and add carrots. Cook another 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms, snap peas, zucchini and white/light green parts of green onions. Cook another 2 minutes, stirring. Add soy sauce mixture and rice noodles, tossing to coat. Cover and cook another 3-5 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- Garnish with green onions.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!