Cottage Cheese Pancakes (syrniki)From mandymoore 1 year ago
How to make it
- Mix the cottage cheese and eggs together.
- Add the baking powder, salt or sugar and enough flour to form a thick batter the consistency of oatmeal.
- It should be thick and not runny at all.
- In a cast iron skillet add a little bit of oil or butter and , dropping by big Tbsps, fry on one side, waiting a few minutes until it comes together and then on the other.
- Only flip one time.
- Serve with fruits and drizzled with maple syrup or honey.
- I am guessing on the amount and time just depends on how long you cook them. I prefer to cook them on med/low heat.