Easy Cheese Danish - Made LighterFrom moxie2burn 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese with white sugar and vanilla extract until creamy and smooth.
- Separate canned dough into eight rectangles. Seal perforations.
- Brush melted butter onto the dough.
- Sprinkle each rectangle with about 1/2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Roll up from long side; pinch edges to seal.
- Holding by one end, loosely coil each onto greased cookie sheet.
- Using fingers, make dent in center of each coil and stretch and spread out dough to make room for the filling.
- Top each coil with about 2T. of cheese filling.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Allow Danishes to cool for 5 minutes, then drizzle with glaze.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup powdered sugar with 1/2 t. vanilla extract and 1-2 tsp of milk.
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
- Not added to any groups yet!