Oreo PancakesFrom sm8085 3 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- ½ cup crushed Oreos shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tsp melted butter shopping list
- whipped cream/vanilla ice cream & crushed Oreo : to serve with shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, crushed Oreos sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix in the buttermilk and egg and whisk until well combined and smooth. Stir in the melted butter.
- Heat a griddle/skillet over medium heat. Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour pancake batter onto the hot griddle. When pancake is golden brown, flip to cook other side.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and top with crushed Oreo.