Tom's So Easy Spice Cake With Apples, Cream Cheese Frosting And PecansFrom twill10 4 years ago
- Tom's So Easy spice cake with apples, cream cheese frosting and pecans. shopping list
- 1 duncan hines spice cake mix shopping list
- 1 can duncan hines cream cheese frosting shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or to your liking) shopping list
- 1 can apple pie filling drained shopping list
- 1/ 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (your choice dark or light) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook cake with the directions on the box.
- let cool in refrigerator
- take first layer and add pie filling, some frosting and pecans add the next layer and do the same, but drizzle with the warmed cream cheese frosting.sprinkle with pecans and a crumb mixture made from graham crackers butter and cinnamon.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!