Buffalo Bleu Chicken SaladFrom christinem 1 year ago
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast shopping list
- 1/2 cup dice celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup prepared bleu cheese dressing shopping list
- 2 Tbsp hot wing sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot) or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 bleu cheese crumbles shopping list
- Extra hot sauce for drizzling. shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk or stor together mayonnaise, sour cream, bleu cheese dressing and hot sauce in a bowl. Stir in chicken, celery, bleu cheese crumbles.
- Serve in mini sandwich rolls or wraps, or over a bed of salad greens.