Grilled Corn On The CobFrom sosousme 1 year ago
- 6 ears of corn (shucked) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons softened butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro (or parsley) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat grill to high. Mix the butter, olive oil, cilantro, green onion, garlic and salt and pepper together until well combined.
- When ready to cook, put the corn on the grill and grill on high heat, turning occasionally and basting with the butter mixture; remove when it is cooked and slightly charred; about 10 minutes. Baste one final time with the butter mixture and serve.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!