Cheese Stuffed MushroomsFrom curious 4 years ago
- 1 lb. medium mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions with tops shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 2 Tbsp snipped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Remove stems from mushrooms; finely chop stems. Cook and stir mushroom stems, green onions and garlic in margarine over med. heat until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients. Fill mushroom caps with stuffing mixture. Place mushrooms, filled sides up, in greased baking dish. Bake uncovered in 350° oven for 15 minutes.
The Cookcurious Commerce, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!