Never Fail Basic Sponge CakeFrom 1dobermum 2 years ago
- Dry Mix shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1tsp tsp cornflour shopping list
- a pinch salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- Wet Mix shopping list
- 1 egg - yolk and white separated shopping list
- 1/3 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar,more if you like it sweet(i think it is perfect with 1/2 cup) shopping list
- vanilla 1 tsp shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- > Swift the dry mix once,then beat the yolk,vanilla,sugar and oil till creamy...
- >Now beat the egg white till fluffy and cute - keep it away for now
- >Start to mix in the dry mix little at a time and fold,do not over mix..
- >Now the best part,slowly fold in the beaten egg white.Be very gentle and keep it airy.
- Now bake at 180 degree for 25 min.Do not open the oven in between.
The Cook1dobermum Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!