Farmers Pork Chop Skillet DinnerFrom rottman 3 years ago
- 4 boneless pork chops shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 5 medium potatoes, sliced shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced shopping list
- 3 medium carrots, sliced shopping list
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tbl flour shopping list
- 4 cup water shopping list
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 3 tsp adobo seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- I do this recipe in a large electric skillet, but a stove top skillet will work equally well.
- Brown the pork chops in the olive oil. Be sure do both sides.
- Add 1 cup of water, cover, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes, onion carrots, and tomatoes. Add the remaining water and the bouillon cubes. Crush the latter and stir. Sprinkle with the Adobo seasoning. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes or until the pork chops are tender.
- Place the flour in a small bowl and add 1/4 of the juices from the skillet. Blend until all of the flour is dispersed. Pour into the skillet and stir with a fork to make a fine gravy.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!