4th Of July TrifleFrom kandi928 3 years ago
- 10 oz angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes* shopping list
- 2 pints strawberries, sliced shopping list
- 2 pints blueberries shopping list
- For the cream filling: shopping list
- 6 tbsp fat-free sweetened condensed milk (I used Borden Eagle) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cold water shopping list
- 1 package sugar-free white chocolate instant pudding mix shopping list
- 12 oz fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk the condensed milk and water in a bowl. Whisk in the pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in the whipped topping.
- Arrange half of the cake in the bottom of a 14-cup trifle dish. Sprinkle evenly with a layer of blueberries. Spread half of the cream mixture over the blueberries and gently spread (I piped it using a plastic bag and cut the corner off). Top with a layer of strawberries. Layer the remaining cake cubes on top of the strawberries, then add more blueberries and top with the remaining cream mixture. Finish with the remaining strawberries and blueberries, arranging them in a pretty pattern. Cover and refrigerate at least one 1 hour.
The Cookkandi928 KIRKLAND, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!