Light Breakfast PotatoesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
How to make it
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the onion and a splash of water and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and adding water as needed, until softened.
- Add garlic, potatoes and another splash of water and cook 5 minutes more.
- Add broth and steak spice, stirring well.
- Cover and simmer 15-20 minutes, until potatoes are just tender.
- Uncover and cook over high heat 5 minutes, until broth has evaporated.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!