Grilled Baby Bok ChoyFrom DetroitTokyo 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Oil lightly.
- Combine soy, Sriracha, sesame oil and black pepper in a small mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Place bok choy cut side up on a plate. Brush with soy mixture, reserving half for other side.
- Place bok choy cut side down onto grill. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Brush with remaining soy mixture and turn. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!