Sweet And Tangy Arby's Bbq SauceFrom twill10 10 months ago
- The beef sandwiches from Arby's would be very hard to duplicate since they are made from specially processed hunks of beef that are then thinly sliced with a deli-style meat slicer. However, the fast food chain's sweet-and-tangy barbecue sauce can be cloned easily. With just a few basic ingredients you can whip up a batch of your own sauce to add generously to a variety of homemade sandwich creations, even barbecued ribs or chicken. shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 teaspoons water shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce shopping list
How to make it
- . Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce begins to boil, 5 to 10 minutes.
- 2. Remove the sauce from the heat. Cover and allow to cool.
- 3. Pour into a covered container for storage in your refrigerator. Keeps for a month or two.
- Makes 1 cup.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!