Yummy Chicken PocketsFrom bothump1 3 years ago
- 3-4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed - OR - use the meat from a Rotisserie Chicken shopping list
- 8 oz. of cream cheese, Softened shopping list
- 3 TB butter, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 4 TB milk shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterrey Jack cheese shopping list
- 2 packages of crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 teaspoon season salt shopping list
- paprika for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, mix cream cheese, 2 TB butter, onion, milk, season salt, and shredded cheese.
- Mix in chicken, stirring until all is evenly coated.
- Unroll crescent rolls, keeping 2 together to form a square.
- Place a mound of chicken filling in the center, pull up corners and press together.
- Top with a little melted butter and sprinkle paprika over the top.
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes until golden brown.
The Cookbothump1 Farmington, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!