Bread Gulab JamunFrom fas 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Cut the brown part in the breads and then add milk. Make them in to a soft chappathi dough consistency and make small balls.(Adjust milk according to the number of breads)
- 2. Add sugar and cardamom to water. Boil and make a syrup. Keep aside.
- 3. Heat oil/ghee in a pan.
- 4. Add the bread balls and fry till they turn brown in medium heat.
- 5. Drop them in syrup and let it soak for atleast 30 minutes.
The Cookfas Ernakulam, India
- Not added to any groups yet!