Ginger Peach CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup spelt flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger shopping list
- 1 cup warm water shopping list
- ¼ cup brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup peach puree shopping list
- ¾ cup molasses shopping list
- 1 egg replacer shopping list
- 1 pound fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- ½ tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 325F. Grease and flour a shallow 9” cake pan.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- For peach filling:
- Combine peaches, brown sugar, water, cloves and ginger in a pot over medium heat.
- Cook about 25 minutes, or until liquid is reduced to thick syrup, stirring occasionally.
- Slice cooled cake and sandwich filling between the layers.
- Top with additional filling. You will not necessarily use all the filling!
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Sweet Tooth448 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Cooking With Kids38 members