Homemade Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter RecipeFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
How to make it
- Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- (You do not have to melt the coconut oil first.)
- Mix on high speed with a wire whisk for 6-7 minutes or until whipped into a light, airy consistency.
- Spoon the whipped coconut oil body butter into a glass jar and cover tightly.
- Store at room temperature, or in the refrigerator if your house is so warm it melts the oil.
- Note: Your whipped coconut oil should stay relatively soft, even at colder temperatures. I noticed mine beaded into a froth of tiny coconut oil pearls that melt right into my skin.
- Patchouli Oil 3 drops
- Rose Oil 10 drops
- Musk Oil 8 drops
- I am in heaven!!!!
- I always use vitamin E oil. It is great for healing and keeping aging away! At least I feel it does.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
Gifts And Mixes228 members
Frugal Pantry Cookers187 members
Personal HHygiene94 members
Homemade Remedies And Tips19 members
Herbal Health Natural Healing30 members
Toiletries And More28 members
Pagan Kitchen49 members
Witches Kitchen72 members
Personal Hygienes That You Use Every Day14 members
House Hold Ideals15 members