Spaghetti PieFrom cinnamongal 4 years ago
- 6 ounces of uncooked spaghetti shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 can of French"s fried onions shopping list
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- A bunch of pepperonis shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the spaghetti.
- Combine cooked spaghetti, Parmesan cheese and egg in a bowl.
- Press over the bottom and up sides of pan to form a "crust."
- Fry ground beef... add onions when browning begins. After the meat has browned, add the mushrooms.
- Add the sauce...stir.
- Add meat/sauce mix, cheese, and toppings of choice to your "crust".
- Bake till cheese is golden brown.
- Slice it up... and eat!