Abcs PizzaFrom keni 4 years ago
- 2 1lb portions of pizza dough(or 2 large premade crusts...I suggest thin crust) shopping list
- 12oz premade garlicy hummus or spread(I used a garlic/peppercorn/parm dip/spread, but you can use something with roasted red peppers or sun dried tomatoes, too, if desired) shopping list
- 8oz cooked artichoke hearts, chopped(marinated or plain, drained if using jarred) shopping list
- 1 1/2lbs cooked chicken, chopped(I used left over from this Grilled Chicken Caprese Sandwich With Balsamic Mayo) shopping list
- 1/2lb bacon cooked crisp and crumbled shopping list
- about 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves, torn, if you want, I didn't bother shopping list
- 1 large sweet or red onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 12oz fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1lb mild white cheese, shredded(mozzarella, gouda, havarti, etc) shopping list
How to make it
- Spread the dip/hummus over each crust.
- Top with all remaining ingredients, ending with the cheese.
- Bake(450) or grill until crust is golden brown and crisp, toppings are heated through and cheese is melty.