Chicken Hoi Sin SauceFrom Mintuni 3 years ago
- 500g chicken breast fillets shopping list
- 250 gr green beans (cut 3 cm) shopping list
- 100ml water shopping list
- Paste shopping list
- 10 bh banana chillies shopping list
- ( red and long one – seeded & cut finely) shopping list
- 1 bh garlic ( crushed ) shopping list
- 2cm fresh ginger ( crushed ) shopping list
- 1 tbspn corn flour shopping list
- 2 tbspn chicken stock shopping list
How to make it
- To make the sauce you need :
- 1 tspn fish sauce
- 2 tb spn hoi sin sauce
- 1 tspn sesame Oil
- 1. Heat the pan with a spoon of veg oil and add garlic, cooked till brown and add
- 2. chicken, red chillies,garlic and hoisin sauce, mixed well until the chicken cooked.
- 3. Then add green beans or other vegetables you wish to used.
- 4. And add fish sauce & sesame Oil.
- 5. Mixed the chicken stock & the corn flour and pour to the pan.
- 6. Cooked until the sauce is thicken.
- serve with a bowl of cook Jasmine rice
The CookMintuni Devonport, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!