Zucchini, Mushroom & Tomato FrittataFrom luisascatering 4 years ago
- 2 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced (half moons if large) shopping list
- cherry/baby heirloom tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream shopping list
- nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh goat cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbps. fresh thyme leaves (or your favorite herb) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425º. Over medium -high heat, pour olive oil into 10 inch fry pan. Saute mushrooms for 4-5 minutes. Add zucchini to mushrooms in pan. Slice 6-8 grape or cherry tomatoes in half and add to pan. Cook zucchini and tomatoes and additional 3-4 minutes. Add fresh thyme, take off heat and top with cheese.
- Mix eggs in mixing bowl with cream, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Slowly pour over veggies in pan. Place back on burner and let cook over medium heat for 2 minutes. Sprinkle green onions over top. Transfer to oven and bake for exactly 10 minutes.
- Remove and use rubber spatula to loosen around edges and underneath. Invert plate over top and flip. Place another plate on top and flip. Slice into wedges and sprinkle with your favorite herb.