Lemon Pie With PoppyseedsFrom awrelie 4 years ago
- 125g unslated butter shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 150g namural yoghurt shopping list
- 200g white sugar shopping list
- 250g all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp lemon peel shopping list
- 2 tbsp poppyseeds shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 100g caster sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk eggs with sugar.
- Melt the butter and pour into eggs mixture together with yoghurt and mix until smooth.
- Add flour mixed with baking powder and mix well.
- Add lemon peel and mix again.
- Add poppyseeds and mix slowly.
- Pour the dough into ~25cm [10in] diameter circle baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated [180C - 356F] oven for ~25 minutes. It bakes quickly. Check with a tooth stick.
- When it is baked, let it cool.
- Mix lemon juice with caster sugar to make glaze and apply it on the top of the pie.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!