Peanut Butter Chocolate Graham CrackersFrom twill10 3 years ago
- DISNEYLAND INSPIRED peanut butter GRAHAM shopping list
- thx to Picky Palate shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 8 oz powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 24 oz. chocolate or vanilla almond bark (this recipe had no amount of dipping chocolate, but this would be good amount to start with) shopping list
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate or vanilla chips shopping list
- 9-10 graham cracker sheets, divided dipping chocolate. shopping list
How to make it
- Take 4-5 sheets of graham crackers and break them in half so you have 8-10 squares Place parchment paper down on a cookie sheet.Dip each graham cracker square into dipping chocolate and place on parchment paper. ...
- Once all the squares are dipped, place cookie sheet in fridge or freezer to help the chocolate set up faster.While chocolate is setting up, Place 4 sheets of Graham cracker in a food processor until finely crushed.In a medium bowl, cream together butter and peanut butter. Add in powdered sugar and finely crushed graham crackers and beat until well combined.Once the chocolate covered graham crackers have set up, spread some of the peanut butter filling over the tops.Next, spread some of the dipping chocolate over the top of the peanut butter and spread to cover all sides. Put back in the fridge to set up.Enjoy
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!