Vegan Blueberry MuffinsFrom cinnamongal 3 years ago
- 1/4 cup margarine (soy or regular) or canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup soymilk shopping list
- 2 cups blueberries (preferably fresh) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin cups with paper liners or spray with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together until moistened.
- Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups. Each should be filled 3/4 full.
- Bake 35 minutes or until the tops are firm.
- Cool on a wire rack.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!