No-bake Honey-peanut Butter Bars (gluten Free)From cinnamongal 3 years ago
How to make it
- Butter 9- or 8-inch square pan.
- In large bowl, mix cereal and peanuts; set aside.
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat honey and sugar just to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture in bowl; stir gently until evenly coated.
- Press firmly in pan. Cool 15 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle over top of bars.
- Let stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes until chocolate is set.
- For bars, cut into 4 rows by 6 rows.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!