Roasted Red Pepper Turkey MeatloafFrom cristybrown123 2 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 7 oz jar roasted red peppers, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 F. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Spray a 9x11 baking dish with cooking spray. Shape the meat into a loaf, place in baking dish and bake for an hour. Let it rest about 15 minutes before slicing.
The Cookcristybrown123 Warren, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!