Grilled Lemon ChickenFrom georgiapeach0605 1 year ago
- juice of 1 lemon (2 to 3 Tablespoons) shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 6 medium size boneless, skinless shopping list
- chicken breast halves (about 2 1/2 shopping list
- pounds total) shopping list
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk lemon juice, vinegar, dill, basil, honey, mustard, 3/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper until well blended. In a slow stream, whisk in oil until blended.
- Place chicken in a large resealable bag. Add --1/3 cup of the dressing and half the lemon slices. Seal bag, refrigerate 2 hours to marinate, turning at least once. Reserve remaining dressing, stirring in remaining lemon slices and olives.
- Heat gas grill to medium-high or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 5 to 6 minutes per side, turning once, until chicken registers 160-degrees on an instant read thermometer. Remove to serving dish.
- Pour reserved dressing over chicken, season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Serve!
The Cookgeorgiapeach0605 Nowhere, Us
The Rating1 people
I made it and I loved it. Very delicious chicken. The lemon and dill marinade tasted great. Adding the lemon to the olives made them taste snappy sharp. Very good dish. Will make again.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Lemon, olive, dill!!! YUM!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!