Crumble Apple Pie-Gluten FreeFrom cin42 1 year ago
- 1 GF unbaked pie shell, 9-inch shopping list
- 6 cups peeled apple slices shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/ cup pecans (optional) shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose GF flour (almond flour) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Fill pie shell with apple slices. Combine granulated sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt; sprinkle over the apples.
- Combine topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over top of pie. Bake at 400° for 45 to 50 minutes, until apples are tender and topping is browned.
The Cookcin42 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!