Mozzarella And Artichoke PizzaFrom gourmetana 1 year ago
- Half the following recipe http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/jamie-oliver/pizza-dough-recipe/index.html - usually I make it all and freeze what I don't use - or your favorite pizza dough recipe shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (I used leftover homemade marinara sauce I use for another recipe) shopping list
- 1/2 cup leftover braised beef shopping list
- 1 fresh ball of mozzarella di bufala shopping list
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained and halved shopping list
- olive oil to drizzle shopping list
- basil leaves to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Make the dough according to instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Roll out the dough and place it in a large tray lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza.
- Shred the mozzarella into medium size pieces.
- Arrange the mozzarella, beef and artichokes over the pizza dough.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Put it in the oven for about 30 minutes. But keep an eye on it. Every oven is different...
- Scatter the basil leaves as soon as you remove it off the oven and cut into pieces. Eat as soon as you can :)