Pumpkin FudgeFrom tuilelaith 1 year ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 9x9 inch pan with aluminum foil, and set aside.
- In a 3 quart saucepan, heat milk and sugar over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Mix in pumpkin puree and cinnamon; bring back to a boil.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and butter.
- Bring to a rolling boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 18 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and add white chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir until creamy and all chips are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cool, remove from pan, and cut into squares.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!