Black Bean DipFrom DetroitTokyo 2 years ago
- 2 15 oz. cans black beans, drain liquid from one (I used salt-free. If you use beans with salt you may not need to add any additional salt.) shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder, or to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin powder, or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place can of beans with liquid and other can of drained beans into bowl of food processor fitted with S-blade. Add remaining ingredients. Place top on and process until smooth. Taste and adjust flavorings as desired.
- This is great with tortilla chips, carrot sticks, cucumber wedges, celery sticks or really any veggie for dipping. You can also spread this onto a tortilla and top with cheese for a quick quesadilla or burrito sandwich wrap.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!