Ground Beef CasseroleFrom prancer 9 years ago
- 1 lb of ground beef shopping list
- 1 (15 oz.) can of tomatoes shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) can of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 lb of sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 (6 oz) package of angel hair pasta, cooked, this is an estimated size bag- the orginal recipe called for 1 small bag. shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c. of chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 c. of chopped bell peppers shopping list
- 1/4 c. of chopped celery shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) can of mushrooms shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of brown sugar or sweet pickle juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to brown meat in large skillet or Dutch oven.
- Then you can add in the onions, pepper and celery and simmer for approx. 15 minutes.
- Next add in the tomatoes and tomato sauce, mushrooms, brown sugar and Worchestershire Sauce.
- Finally add the salt and pepper to taste.
- This will need to cook in a skillet for 1 hour.
- Now you want to place the cooked pasta in bottom of large casserole dish.
- Then follow by spooning the mushroom soup over pasta.
- Then pour sauce over the soup and top with cheese.
- Bake in 350 F. for 30-35 min.
- oven for 30-45 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 81
The Cookprancer Berkeley, CA
The Rating5 people
I've made this a couple of times now and will continue! This is so good :)lil_coop in Wauseon loved it
great tasty recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow, this is a very yummy dish...I even had seconds and have some saved for my lunch..I am sure that my husband, Archie, will like it as well because he is not near as a picky eater as I am! Thanks for sharing! = )simplysober in Lubbock loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!